We are looking for a smart and experienced company driver to assist the company with all transport and logistics related duties as well as support in the journey managent service of the company to its personnel/clients.
- Driving clients and staff daily to their desired destinations.
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean.
- Using navigation apps to map out best route(s) ahead of time for efficient and expedient trip.
- Assist clients/personnel in airport clearing and applicable protocol operations.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions.
- Ensure the car and its interiors are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Must have proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization.
- Must possess a valid DRIVER’S LICENSE and Lagos State Driver’s License.
- Excellent driving records.
- Good knowledge of Lagos roads and traffic rules.
- Track record of handling on-road issues such as breakdowns and flat tyres.
- Good knowledge of car functionality and car maintenance requirements.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50).
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- Excellent GPS and navigation skills.
- Good computer, writing, reporting and communication skills.
- High level of courtesy, smart, neat, and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour)
- Must hold minimum Secondary School Certificate.
Application Instructions (please follow carefully).
- Please Do-Not apply if you do not possess all the Key Skills and Qualification outlined above
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the “Apply” icon or submit their CV and documents in a single PDF file.
- The PDF file should be named with Applicants full name and position, addressing the position requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must attach digital Passport photograph.
- Applicants must attach all relevant documents.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd February 2023 @1700hrs
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.