Summary of Role
Bricks Training Solution (BTS) is a training division of Bricks Mursten Mattoni Limited that provides technology enabled training solution for the transportation sectors in Nigeria. The Training Administrator would be responsible for the daily operations, business development and administration of BTS. The Administrator is expected to be a strategic thinker and an educationist with fantastic organizational and time management skills. He or she will have excellent research skills.
- Responsible for the end-to-end operations of Bricks Training Solution.
- Developing and improving training programs, systems, policies, and processes.
- Responsible for preparing training materials, tests and exams, and assessment information for all BTS training programs.
- Initiate and implement business development and marketing strategies for BTS.
- Providing all round administrative support.
- Support in overseeing branding and marketing endeavors to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned.
Required Skills (Must have at least, 80% of below skills to apply)
- A University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Education and Training or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in business development with proven results in marketing and sales.
- Skills in Training Institute management and administration.
- Skills in Proposal writing and presentation designs.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and Computer skills.
- Knowledge of Training or Learning and Development processes.
Application Closing Date. Friday 9th December 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with picture and documents in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.