WE ARE HIRING-CONROL ROOM OPERATOR
- To operate and respond to all aspects of the company’s Control Room Operations.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain the CCTV, AIS and other installed monitoring systems, ensuring visual images are always maintained in accordance with outlined standard.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on issues, challenges, and observations.
- Monitor security operations and watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns.
- Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and be accustomed with the company’s emergency response procedures/policy.
- Manage the Access Control Systems and two-way radio communications with offshore personnel.
- Monitor the Alarm systems and communicate any information necessary for the safety and security of the company.
- Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control room.
Academic & Qualification
- A University Degree/Higher National Diploma in Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- A Certificate in Security Operations (CompTIA Network+, CPP20218, CISSP, CISM etc) shall be an added advantage.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Must have a minimum of two years hands-on Control Room experience in the use of CCTV, AIS, Access Control System and two-way radio communications.
- A high level of written and oral communication to undertake routine management reporting, log keeping and reporting of incidents.
- A high level of Systems Security Monitoring.
- Basic knowledge in trouble-shooting Control room hardware/software infrastructures before escalating.
- An ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team over a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Advanced knowledge in software office tools (Microsoft Word, Advance Excel, Google Suite, Outlook, etc).
Application Instructions (please follow carefully).
- Please Do-Not apply if you do not possess all the Key Skills and Qualification outlined above
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and documents in a single PDF file.
- The PDF file should be named with Applicants full name and position, addressing the position requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must attach digital Passport photograph.
- Applicants must attach all relevant documents.
Monday 23rd November 2020 @1700hrs
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview