The Administrative Officer is responsible for the administration of the office, for the effective and efficient day-to-day operations of the company. This position requires frequent communication and coordination with the in-house staff, company management and external environments.
- Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organization.
- Overseeing projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies where applicable.
- Updating, processing, and filing of all documents.
- Providing administrative support to all other departments as needed.
- Working with the accounting unit and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
Academic & Qualification
- A University Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration or other related fields
Key Skills & Competencies
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience within the Training Industry shall be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in administrative tools (Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel, Google Suite, Outlook etcetera).
- Ability to design and implement suitable administrative functions.
- Excellent analytical, statistical, and numerical skills.
Application Instructions (Kindly follow carefully).
- Please Do-Not apply if you do not possess all the Key Skills and Qualification outlined above
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and documents in a single PDF file.
- The PDF file should be named with Applicants full name and position, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
- Applicants must attach digital Passport photograph
- Applicants must attach all relevant documents.
Friday 7th August, 2020 @1700hrs
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted for interview