The ideal candidate must be licensed with vast experience in professional driving and maneuvering, have in depth knowledge of traffic regulation and advanced automobile technology. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and advising the best platform to deliver our trainings.
- The training facilitator will be responsible for delivering professional driving training to the trainees.
- To provide support in the process of developing training plan and implementing training programs.
- To oversee training processes by monitoring training methods and giving feedback to management for improvement.
- The training facilitator is responsible for planned maintenance of the training appliances
- The training facilitator is to support the trainees to achieve the training metrics.
- Cooperate with other departments to perform duties that may be assigned to him/her in achieving the goal of the organization.
Academic & Qualification
- A University Degree/Higher National Diploma in any related field.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Candidates must be confident and have knowledge transfer skills.
- Strong knowledge of highway codes.
- Excellent knowledge of smart devices/software applications.
- Experience within the Training Industry will be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in office tools (Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel, Google Suite, Outlook, Cloud
- Storage etcetera).
- Knowledge of Hardware Installation and Software configuration shall be of added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Previous experience in related position.
Application Instructions (Kindly follow carefully).
- Please Do-Not apply if you do not possess the Key Skills and Qualification outlined above.
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and documents in a single PDF file.
- The PDF file should be named with Applicants full name and position, addressing the position requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must attach digital Passport photograph
- Applicants must attach all relevant documents.
Friday 24th August 2020 @1700hrs
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted for interview.