Control Room Officer
Job summary & purpose
The CRO shall be responsible for the smooth and effective day to day running of the office-based Control Room Function by providing support in a 24-hour response environment - utilising and operating all the systems within the control room, ensuring that all requests for assistance are attended too, accurate and timely communication are provided and all electronic systems are operating to their optimum.
- To operate and respond to all aspects of the company’s Control Room Operations.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain the CCTV, AIS and other installed monitoring systems, ensuring visual images are always maintained in accordance with outlined standard.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on issues, challenges, and observations.
- Monitor security operations and watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns.
- Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and be accustomed with the company’s emergency response procedures/policy.
- Manage Access Control Systems and two-way radio communications with offshore personnel.
- Monitor the Alarm systems and communicate any information necessary for the safety and security of the company.
- Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control room.
Academic & Qualification
- A University Degree/Higher National Diploma in Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- A Certificate in Security Operations(CompTIA Network+, CPP20218, CISSP, CISM etc) shall be an added advantage.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Must have a minimum of two years hands-on Control Room experience in the use of CCTV, AIS, Access Control System and two-way radio communications.
- A high level of written and oral communication to undertake routine management reporting, log keeping and reporting of incidents.
- A high level of Systems Security Monitoring.
- Basic knowledge in trouble-shooting Control room hardware/software infrastructures before escalating.
- An ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team over a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Advanced knowledge in software office tools (Microsoft Word, Advance Excel, Google Suite, Outlook, etc).
Application Instructions (please follow carefully).
- Please Do-Not apply if you do not possess all the Key Skills and Qualification outlined above
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and documents in a single PDF file.
- The PDF file should be named with Applicants full name and position, addressing the position requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must attach digital Passport photograph.
- Applicants must attach all relevant documents.
Friday 27th November 2020 @1700hrs
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
SUBMIT YOUR CV
We believe in the potentials of human resources. Feel free to SUBMIT CV below as our HR team would be delighted to have your profile for subsequent reference